Friday, October 26, 2012

Silent Hill Revelation 3D Interviews & Review

Tis the season for spooky..which means I am working overtime for Dread Central these days! I didn't want you to think I was avoiding you..it's just that daddy has another family in LA and they demand his attention from time to time. I wonder if there's a little Golden Book for that?

I stayed up into the wee hours to crank out my Silent Hill Revelation 3D interviews and a review that sums up my major disappointment in a flurry of curse words, Bay Watch comparisons and a nod to Hellboy 2. Having loved the first movie so much, writing this review felt a bit like slaying a horde of demons that had taken residence in my brain. I just can't understand how people that claim to love the first film could make something so completely bad. It boggles the mind.

At any rate, I know a lot of you are Silent Hill fans too, so be sure to READ THE INTERVIEWS (or Part 1 of the interview series where I talk to Director Michael J. Bassett), then DIVE INTO THE REVIEW..in that order, for maximum enjoyment. It also lays out the order of my experience, so you could see how my excitement was pumped up by the director and cast....annnnd then smashed upon the rocks below later that evening. Enjoy!

UPDATE: Read all my Silent Hill Revelation interviews, up now on Dread Central!
Part 2 with Adelaide Clemens
Part 3 with Kit Harington

Quick Note: I'll be leading a Q&A with Larry Fessenden and Glenn McQuaid at a screening of I Sell the Dead tonight in Rahway, NJ, so come join us!

No comments :

Post a Comment